Symptoms of Inner Peace
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistaken ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the action of others.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the Heart.
- Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others and the uncomfortable urge to extend it.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
Previous Story Back to Inspirational Stories Next Story